Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Have faith...

After I read the story, The Very Old Man with Enormous Wings, I started to thinking about what pushes me or motivates me. I start to realize my hopes and values are a lot more important. There are a lot of things in my life where I would sometimes look up to God to help me out. If I believe enough at a certain time or in a certain situation, my wants or needs might come. I can relate myself to the angel a little bit because the angel is an old, dirty person who had hope in surviving. I am just a teenager who has hope of going through conflicts in my life. So, if I have enough hope, I can go through my problem with a positive outcome. This angel also helped other people. So, if I help someone, someone will help me at some point. Doing good things also relate in hope and faith too because once you do a good thing, something good could happen to you. You start to feel positive and kind of happy after you have helped someone out. But, the fact is to just have and give a little faith to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment